All submitted works should fit the chosen theme: Resurrection, New Life.
Submissions Deadline: March 1, 2010
- Graphic/layout design
- Printing Coordination
All submissions will be considered for publication, but not all will be chosen. Only previously unpublished works will be considered.
- Up to 10 photographs or 10 hi-res images of paintings, sculptures, installations, textiles, woodcuts, etc. (300 dpi, embed color profile).
- Artist bio and statement about submitted works.
- Poetry: One to 5 poems, single or double-spaced.
- Creative Non-Fiction: One double-spaced personal essay reflecting upon the chosen theme.
- Fiction: One short story. Novel excerpts will not be considered.
*Submissions will be accepted upon the artist or writer’s agreement to the following:
- No monetary compensation. The artist/writer agrees to donate the use of his or her work in exchange for publication and complimentary copies of the finished book.
- All proceeds will go to further the growth and maintenance of the Trinity Arts ministry.
- The artist/writer allows Trinity the one-time rights to publish the submitted work(s), after which the copyright returns to the creator of the work(s).